The Lademannbogen Laboratory has been a DACH (German Accreditation Body for Chemistry) accredited testing laboratory in accordance with DIN EN 45001 since Oct. 18th, 1999 and has been successfully inspected in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9002.
The Institute was inspected again in May 2002 during an external examination by DACH and was accredited in accordance with the DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard and received the ISO 9001:1994 certificate.
In September 2013 the Institute was reaccredited by Germany's National Accreditation Body DAkkS in accordance with the ISO 15189:2007 "Medical laboratories - Particular requirements for quality and competence". The new certificate was issued on April 6th, 2014.
In January 2015 the Labor Lademannbogen was additionally accredited in accordance with the DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 within the following scope of application: "Forensische Toxikologie, inkl. zur Fahreignungsdiagnostik" (Forensic toxicology, including toxicolocigal analysis for driver fitness determination). The certificate was issued in May 2015.
This ability to maintain and develop our high level of quality comes from a continual process which encompasses the following aspects:
- Documenting and looking after standard operating procedures (SOP) for around 1.400 current analysis procedures.
- Transparency of all quality-relevant activities using around 120 standardized operating procedures
- Fortnightly Quality circle meetings for heads of departments
- Annual management review of the Institute's management
- Regular internal audits
- Regular external inspections by DAkkS
- On-going internal and external staff training
- Participation in external inter-laboratory testing
- Training by consultants specialized in quality management in the public health sector.
You can download the accreditation certificate issued by DAkkS to the Lademannbogen Laboratory here
If you have any questions, suggestions, comments or criticism about our quality management system, please get in touch with our Quality Management Team:
Phone 0049 (0) 40-53805 351
Fax 0049 (0) 40-53805 325